Tuesday, February 8

Eye candy


"I masturbate daily. It could be a quick rub, or I'll settle down with my vibrator or dildo and go at it." So says Savannah Steele, a 44-year-old divorcee from South Carolina who fingers herself to orgasm in these outdoor pics. Savannah is a long-legged blonde with big tits. She's the kind of woman who always attracts attention. She's eye candy and good enough to eat. I have two teenagers, and their friends all call me a MILF. I think it embarrasses my kids, but I find it flattering. I put a lot of effort into my health and fitness so I can look good in clothes and even better when I'm naked." Savannah hopes you're pulling your pud. "I love fulfilling others' fetishes, but for myself, I just like to watch a guy jerk off and cum. Even better if he's watching me play with myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment